Responsive Ads Here

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Introduction of My First Blog And Myself

Who I Am And Why I Created This Blog Education Position


Starting with the great name of Allah Almighty who is king of the kings and who is the Load of the Loads.

Asslaam o Alaikum to all of You My Name is Ayan Rajpoot I Belong to Quetta Pakistan. My Qualification is B.ed. I have done Advance in English Language as well as Computer ADIT (Advance Diploma of Information Technology) and I am interested in Blogging about Education because I Love education and Education is the key of every progress. People consider that learning to write English is very complicated for Students because they don’t have capability to write.




About Meself, Admissions, Blogging, Computer, Education, English Language, First Post, Guideline, Higher Education, Introduction, Knowledge, Scholarships, Students,
Introduction of My First Blog And Myself 

Purpose of Making Blog:


In order to improve the writing skill & bring Motivation, excellence and finish the lack of Hesitation from the students who are thinking they can’t do anything for that student I want to begin writing or blogging about Education Position. My object and Ambition is Motivate the people about Education. My purpose is to bring the zeal & zest, determination among the education. My ambition is to bring awareness in the people and make them fond of learning Education because Blogging is one of the alternative ways to bring motivation and express my thought and opinion with you and Blogging is best and outstanding and effective way to encourage the student as well as blog is only the way for teaching, expressing and bring awareness.
Blog provide the student writer with a big audience as well within the classroom and outside. I will post latest Scholarships (HEC, PEEF, BEEF, PEF), International Scholarship (UK, USA, China, Australia, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Turkey, Germany 7 other), Admission of different Universities of Pakistan. You can get latest updates about Date Sheets, Results, and Examination as well Internships.

Finally If the students are facing problems, troubles in English Language Grammar, Basic Structure, Tenses, Speaking, Writing Skill, Capitalization Rules, Active voice, Passive Voice, Phrasal verbs, Clauses so don’t worry any more I am here for help you, motivate you. Teach you. If you want a command in English Grammar and want to become a fluent English Language Speaker so stay attached with us and follow my Blog so that you can get latest updates about from my blog
if you interested in above mention points so stay with us we will provide all each everything which will be beneficial for you as well you can follow me so that you can see my latest post related Scholarships, International Scholarship, Admissions and other.
If you have any query from my main points you can ask from me though comments me below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.